- Added progression generator and sequencer, pattern/chord progressions can now be generated internally in Cracklefield.
fixes and tweaks:
- Tweaked random preset generator, the randomly generated presets should be simpler more often, possibly giving more useful results. The generator will affect the animator, reset it or occasionally set up a moving field. The generator will now also respect preset loading filters.
- Fixed scale key button set not being updated on certain occasions.
- The seed for random event generator will now be reset to a derivative of field checksum every time transport starts (you press play or record in DAW). This way any random event sequence in the project will be synchronized with field contents and each time you render a saved song it would repeat the very same progression of pseudo-random events.
- Small change in main sequencer queue, the animator will be now applied 1/3 sequence step ahead of other functions (with the exception of the first step). As the animator transformations can be CPU intensive, especially if you make it play several life games at one step, coupled with progression generator, it could occasionally cause audio dropdowns. Now that animator is processed a small while ahead of other functions it should make such situations less likely to happen.
Cracklefield is available at Loot Audio.
If you acquired it elsewhere, please write me for the update.
You will find the e-mail address at the end of manual.