Here's a preview:
This machine has no user manual, so one needs to figure it out by herself/himself. I can offer few tips though.
- Press the red button, then play the keyboard.
- The equalizer works on dry signal only.
- There are hidden buttons.
- The machine will build sound out of a number of voices. Each voice is likely to have different settings for volume envelope and glide, although you only see setting for the first voice.
- If it sounds really out of tune and you don't like it that way, try setting glide amount to zero. Even, if it seems be be set to zero already.
- There are ways to edit single voices.
- There is a 'data box' labeled 'lucky number', if you feel lucky, you can type in a number there. It will be used as a token for creating next sound (or for performing any randomizing procedure). Same token always creates the same sound.