Compared to regular version...
- it is using entirely different sample set, four raw oscillators take from Sawmill,
- only visible panel is "maps", you can change progression and velocity maps, but cursor and field configuration are missing, as well as presets panel,
- "generate preset" button creates a random configuration (in regular version this is one of options in "field transform" menu),
- you can edit the field, but wall building and cursors placing modes are not available,
- midi pattern recorder is missing.
Basically, press "generate" and see if it comes up with something interesting.
get it here: http://www.fairlyconfusing.net/CracklefieldHomeEdition.rar
Here are some patterns it generated while I was testing.
Also, everything I made is now half price at KontaktHub.
March 23 update: added some snapshots and keyswitches to turn cursors on and off. Re-download if you didn't get the snapshot folder.
This comment has been removed by the author.ReplyDelete
Hello, i tried to download this freeware, but my mac can't read this .rar setup, do you have any issue that i can make fully mode sequence ? This seems to be so nice, and i need to have fun and make divertissement at my family home because of Coronabicus aha :) Thanks you for the "gesture" and sorry for my aproximative english.ReplyDelete